Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Technical lead of one or more projects within one area of a product. Provides input to the technical direction for one area of a product. Occasional consults with customers in regard to future upgrades and products. Able to solve complex technical problems. Provides specialized expertise within multiple systems, software disciplines, as well as general knowledge of related disciplines, applications implications, and customer areas. Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency and technical expertise
B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering from premium institute.
Pre-requisite and Essential functions:
• Minimum 8 years or more experience as a C++ software developer
• Very strong C++ concepts.
• Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications.
• Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Candidate need to work as a contributor in an agile team.
• Work closely with PO & architect.
• Work with complete ownership & contribute on design & development of new features.
• Contribute on bug fixing & writing auto tests.
• Good verbal & written communication skills.
Good to have:
• Minimum 1-year experience of Client-side development
• Exposure to version controls and CI/CD
• Experience in working in Agile.
• Experience in PLM systems
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time