The Healthineers Active Directory Administrator team member will be part of a global team that will be supporting the Healthineers Active Directories infrastructure worldwide. This includes monitoring and operating Active Directory and Azure AD as well as contributing to Active Directory related projects. The team member will be positioned with the SHS IT Infrastructure Modern Workplace Core Services organization.
- Performs monitor and operate one of the biggest Active Directories in the world and checks progress of agreed transactions and workflows to ensure timely completion in an environment of high trained professionals
- Proceeds with assigned day-to-day IT operations activities both at base and in the field.
- Help on further development of the Active Directory Enterprise Infrastructure
- Contribute worldwide allocated Active Directory related projects
- Operate, maintain, and improve in one additional infrastructure components like SCOM, SCCM and/or Active Directory Federation Service, Azure AD Connect, PKI and SQL and show willingness of continual self-improvement in your areas of responsibility
- Through development of PowerShell scripts, you automate recurring administrative tasks and work on a continual service improvement
- Responds to operations related enquiries, may act as first point of contact in subject matters.
- Elaboration of security concepts and guarantee of compliance with security requirements
- Reports the Head of Modern Workplace Core Services organization
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience as core Active Directory Design, Implementation and Administration
- Profound knowledge of Windows Server Systems and ability for self-improvement in new IT Infrastructure technologies and architecture
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality
- Quick learner and efficient ability to get into new technologies and architectures
- Expert knowledge in Active Directory, Azure AD, Active Directory Federation Service, Azure AD Connect and IT backend operations
- Basic in scripting with PowerShell
- Basic in Microsoft Security Guidelines
- Basic experience in one of the following technologies: System Center Configure Manager 2012R2, System Center Operations Manager 2012R2, PKI, SQL would be an advantage
- Good understanding of network technologies and principles
- Good understanding of Siemens Processes and Guidelines
- Good basic on ITIL
- Good Knowledge in Cloud technologies
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft 365
- Self-directed, proactive, work on own initiative with a best practice approach
- Strong communication skills in the English language (written and spoken)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- A university degree in Computer Science or similar
- Preferably 5+ years of relevant work experience within the IT infrastructure area with a background of Active Directory and IT Backend operations
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time