Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Technical project lead. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering from premium institute.
Pre-requisite and Essential functions
• Minimum 4 years or more experience in front end technologies
• Graduate in Computer Science or any other engineering degree
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Candidate need to work as a contributor in an agile team.
• Work closely with PO & architect.
• Work with complete ownership & contribute on design & development of new features.
• Contribute on bug fixing & writing auto tests.
• Good verbal & written communication skills.
Good to have:
• Knowledge on auto test framework like Jasmine, Karma, Cucumber, Selenium etc.
• Minimum 1 year experience of C++
• Exposure to version controls and CI/CD
• Experience in working in Agile.
• Experience in PLM systems
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time