Interfaces with customer engineers and managers to develop or enhance complex computer-aided engineering design or manufacturing processes, uses complex design and tooling tasks involving multiple design environments. Cogently communicates software problems to product development. Assists other engineers in the design, development, and implementation of large scale, complex graphical application programs on multiple software products and hardware platforms. Provides business and technical feedback to software and hardware vendors. Uses advanced data exchange methodologies to facilitate effective data sharing between dissimilar systems or applications that span across engineering disciplines. Guides junior engineers. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment and discretion. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency.
BE/M.Tech. Mechanical with 5 to 10 years of experience in Teamcenter
Exposure to Teamcenter manufacturing concepts, Industry domain knowledge
Exposure to enterprise software testing. Manual Testing.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Software Testing experience in agile environment is desirable
Also he should be sound in communication and trouble shooting.
1. Create, design new project test plans for project requirements and functional specifications.
2. Design, test cases listed in the project test plan. Improve test specifications by analysing the root causes of technical issues, and develop testing solutions for those root causes.
3. Create and apply new approaches as necessary to improve the productivity and efficiency of testing.
4. Acquire customer inputs for project testing purposes.
5. Technical lead in guiding junior engineers. Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment. Broad skill set with extensive proficiency across multiple product lines.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time