- Scrum Master is responsible to enable and coach teams to achieve committed goals and to constantly improve performance of the teams.
- Diligently performs the Sprint ceremonies & its respective needs namely Release planning, Backlog grooming, Sprint planning, stand-up meetings, facilitate prioritization, Sprint review & Retrospectives.
- Possess effective conflict resolution skills. Ability to channelize the communication within the team and external interfaces as necessary.
- Ability to understand the team’s project impediments, track and remove them.
- Needs to be an expert coach to guide the team in estimation and planning. Should be able to drive useful, reliable and practical plans for projects.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Knowledge of tools like Confluence, JIRA etc. Should be able to coach or train team on the tools as necessary.
- Helps product owner to refine the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- We need a BE/B. Tech/ MCA graduate with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the Agile development and at least 2 to 3 years as Scrum master role. Experience on Scaled Agile framework SAFe is added advantage.
- Experience leading geographically distributed agile teams and scrum process.
- Experience to present different metrics to various stakeholders (Status reports, burn down, velocity progress etc..
- Should be able to demonstrate continuous Improvements initiatives
- Ability to shield his/her team from outside distractions and interference.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
- Experience in working on cloud-based enterprise application development
- Self-starter, quick learner and passionate problem resolver
- Must possess a passion for technology
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Result Orientation and Customer Focus
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time