- As a Software Architect, you will be required to devise technical solutions based on the requirements of the product and ensure that software architecture meets the expectations of business.
- Create Architectural Concepts and derive technical road map for cloud-based applications and relevant technology fields.
- Contribute to elaborate software requirements and other specifications needed for development tasks.
- Actively drive development of Continuous Delivery pipelines using new architecture paradigms like Micro services.
- Support project planning activities through estimation, identification of integration points, technical risks & mitigation, etc.
- Ensure testability of the design and support test-automation design.
- Participate in validation of implemented features
- Evaluate tools & technologies and perform prototypes
- Coach and mentor team members regarding software design approach, technology, tools, methods and various software quality aspects.
- Advice in make or buy decisions
- We need a professional with 8 to 12 years of experience in software development with at least 2 - 3 years as an Architect with Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science & Engineering, or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of modern enterprise-level cloud-based application development and knowledge of software engineering processes.
- Thorough understanding of Design principles, tools & methods
- Hands-on experience in Distributed Computing architectures and communication paradigms like REST, WebServices, etc.
- Expertise in AWS Cloud-based services and technologies, programming languages & toolkits: Angular, Java
- Excellent insights into Architectural and design patterns and usage of modeling tools
- Expertise in design review, code reviews and integration of software components in large systems
- Good understanding of Deployment Pipelines, DevOps and related tools / methods (e.g. Container technologies)
- Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations
- Excellent problem solving, Decision making skills and ability to work in a team environment, communication and extensive experience in working with multiple stakeholders across geographies
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Excellent team player with capabilities to technically lead the team and motivate team-members.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time