Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
We have an opening for a Service Coordinator to join our team. Your ability to work in a fast paced environment, will add to your successful in this role!
What will you do?
Your primary focus will be in Service Coordination, with involvement in Billing Coordination.
Service Coordination: focus is to respond to calls from customers, to understand their needs and to respond appropriately. You will dispatch building automation technicians to on-call services and planned maintenance visits to guarantee customer satisfaction and to optimize profitability of the division.
Billing Coordination: involvement is to manage the billing of on-call services by verifying all performed services are included and that all costs are received. Responsibilities include :
- Provide support, information, prioritization and coordination of activities and resources
- Handle incoming customer service requests via the phone or email, resulting in a service work order to begin the scheduling and dispatching process.
- Schedule and dispatches activities and resources to execute Service Agreements and customer requests.
- Handle decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of resources and material. Schedules and dispatches resources to meet customer expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs.
- Proactively follow-up with customers after completion of services to ensure a high level of satisfaction with quality of work received.
- Arrange all necessary materials, documents, tools and equipment to complete tasks
- Monitor progress on jobs via feedback from Technicians on a regular basis and take action
- Ensure on a weekly basis that all the necessary information documentation files, works reports, timesheets etc. provided by the technician is recorded on SAP.
- Coordinate close daily general tasks, take service calls, dispatch a group of Technicians.
- Support the invoicing team and the technical team in communications with customers.
- Price Service calls and ensure all costs are included at that customer discounts are taken into account.
- Make sure work is fully completed and ready to invoice.
- Responsible for creating and mailing invoices including insurance certificates and statutory declarations.
- Create billing in a precise and correct manner.
- Record the billing data in the computer software using SAP.
- Attend to queries and questions from the Collections Team.
- Responsible for improving the billing process of the organization by providing various recommendations and advice related to the processes and regulations of the billing department.
What will you need to succeed?
- Understand the client’s needs and respond to them effectively & efficiently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be organized: know how to prioritize tasks and complete them on time
- Ease of working in a fast-paced environment
- Concern for quality: follow established standards
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Motivated and efficient under pressure; good problem-solving skills
- Sense of empathy; Team spirit; Collaboration skills
- Asset: Bilingual (English/French) verbal and written communication skills
Service Coordinator requirements:
- Field service dispatch experience
- SAP knowledge
- Time management ability and must be a true Team Player
- Billing experience
- SAP systems Knowledge
- Basic accounting skills
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.