If you really want to make a difference, make it with us!
We are looking for a (Senior) Audit Associate with software finance background.
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps Siemens achieve its goals by providing objective, factual and independent assurance to the Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we maximize our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to build impact that leads change with improved financial results.
CF A is a unique Global Leadership Development Program, stretched over a period of three to five years. We offer a vibrant, diverse and inclusive environment, which ensures a variety of perspectives and enables big picture thinking. We offer continuous career coaching and mentoring throughout the program, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company, develop your operational experience and prepare yourself for a leading role.
As software and digitalization gains growing significance in Siemens, our Operational and Financial Audit Practice plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee on the software lifecycle development process. We as CF A build impact by exploring questions around development, sales and accounting for software to improve the long-term profitability of the enterprise. Using sophisticated analytics, visualization technologies and artificial intelligence, CFA is actively working on the future of assurance.Learn more at: www.siemens.com/cfa
You will be responsible for:
- Identify key risks in Siemens’s operational and financial environment with a particular focus on software and develop an understanding of business processes, goals, and strategy in order to provide analysis and interpretation to management
- Design and execute comprehensive audit programs and controls to address the identified risks
- Lead site visits in an international environment
- Develop and promote digital use cases that increase coverage and overall assurance in partnership with our data analytics team
- Handle multiple partners in sophisticated environments
- Lead meetings with clients to present the team’s conclusions and recommended improvements
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure effective and efficient audit procedures
- Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions
- Make use of the outstanding opportunity to participate in audits within other functional areas
- Strong academic background including a bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance; CPA, CFA, ACCA, ACA qualification preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Accounting (IFRS, alternatively US GAAP and German GAAP), financial reporting or Commercial Project Management specifically in the Software business
- Audit Associate role requires 4 to 6 years of relevant operations experience in industries similar to Siemens (technology, software, manufacturing, product business) or comparable experience within Siemens, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting /consulting firm
- Senior Audit Associate role requires 5 to 8 years of relevant operations experience in industries similar to Siemens (technology, software, manufacturing, product business) or comparable experience within Siemens or a ‘Big 4’ accounting /consulting firm
- Vital skills, experience and motivation to develop out of Controlling and Finance Assurance department within 3-5 years and move into a business role at Siemens
- Dedication to continuous learning and education
- Proven history of career advancement
- Ability to continue an accelerated career track
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to travel (including internationally).
- MBA or Master’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Domestic and/or international mobility including previous experience either working or studying abroad
- General project management expertise in a sophisticated global organization
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.