Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
This position can be based in any major US city.
The Project Coordinator supports our Electrical Services team in the Enterprise Electrical National Operations Center. By completing tasks delegated to you by the Project Manager and team, you will ensure that all projects are moving forward on time. The coordinator will need to be highly organized, adaptable, and able to prioritize tasks while working independently. If the need arises, the successful candidate should have ability to work remotely.
- Assist the Project Management Organization
- Coordinate and attend internal & external meetings and workshops
- Take on the responsibility of the tasks according to the Responsibility and Tasks matrix in Process House
- Set up action plan in order to meet the contractual obligations of the customer (MOE)
- Works in close cooperation with other departments, both global/local, and coordinates activities within area of responsibility
- Compile as-build documentation
- Coordinate and match project activities with relevant departments internally
- Ensure continuous optimization of processes
- React on / report on deviations from implemented and valid procedures, instructions and documents
- Set up & maintain the Project Correspondence system, Project Document management system and Project Archive system
- During the implementation phase, you will be a part of the practical set up of preparing and coordinating (and eventually performing) training in the ramp up phase
- Arrange and take part in QA and HS audits and visits for client and subcontractors
- Set objectives and deliver agreed results that have direct impact within the job area
- Ensuring the Zero Harm policy and upholding Compliance guidelines
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam
- Three years of experience in project management for installation, maintenance, engineering of low and medium-voltage power distribution systems
- CAPM ® Certified Associate in Project Management certification preferred
- Required travel: 10%
- Strong understanding of financial reports and ability to implement cost controls
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and Project.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.