Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
The Field Services Commissioner is a field-based role that is responsible for commissioning, quality assurance, installation, and programming of the Siemens Site Controls Energy Management System solution. This role will also be responsible for providing commissioning training to new subcontractors and training existing subcontractors on new offerings. The FSC will be customer facing and will focus on ensuring high satisfaction with each installation and commissioning of a new EMS solution.
- Multi-point commissioning of new or refreshed EMS solution
- Provide detailed deficiency reports to the Project Managers and customers on anything found during the commissioning process
- Provide programming support for engineering custom projects utilizing the Siemens PXC controllers
- Communicate effectively with the customer, contractors, project managers, and other members of the implementation teams
- Track and adhere to installation and commissioning budgets and guidelines
- Provide training for subcontractors for new and existing offerings in the field
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam
- Experience with retail, grocery, and fitness center controls components
- Proficiency with Siemens controls a plus, including Site Controls and PXC controls.
- Ability to diagnose the root cause of a problem while on site and troubleshoot the cause to its source
- Ability to learn technical concepts and effectively communicate them to other members of the team and other subcontractors.
- Up to 75% travel
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Technical proficiency with building automation and energy management controls (5 years)
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
#LI-KS1 Hvac controls, building controls,
building automation, programming, field technician, heating, ventilation, air
conditioning, direct digital control, apogee, desigo, modbus, tridium, controls,
commissioning, lonworks, bacnet, ddc, bau, bms, building management, mechanical
systems, system integration
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.