Siemens DISW is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. Our status in the marketplace has enabled our customers to become highly successful businesses.
We are currently looking to expand our team and recruit for a User Experience designer, with background and skills in graphic design.
This person will look to make significant improvement to the ease of use of NX CAM. We are looking to build configurations of NX CAM using both current desktop NX UI technology and web browser UI for hybrid/ cloud hosted versions of NX CAM functionality.What will I be doing?
- Work with industry specialists to understand business requirements and users’ mental model, tasks and goals.
- Design compelling, clear, easy-to-use and efficient solutions;
- Build high-fidelity, interactive mockups, to enable clear communication of the proposals;
- Review proposed solutions with partners; respond to feedback by adjusting the design as needed;
- Follow the development process to ensure an accurate implementation;
- Collaborate with designers in other departments of Siemens, to ensure consistency across the Siemens portfolio;
- Graphically design screens, capabilities to design icons
Do you have experience in UX design for complex desktop applications and experience of Axure or Adobe XD. Then we would want to see your application.
We need someone who has the ability to understand engineering products and grasp user needs, whilst being able to consider practical solutions!
This role is going to suit someone who is a team worker, strong communication. Highly independent with phenomenal organisational skills.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time