At Simens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Digital Industries Software, a business unit of Siemens, is a global leader in software, systems and services for Industry 4.0. With our range of high-performance industrial software, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster.
Global Delivery Network (GDN) is the organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for global delivery of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) services. With its centers in India, Malesia, Mexico and Poland, GDN is successfully delivering implementation and support projects of PLM and MOM systems for leading industry companies worldwide.
We are looking for young professionals who would like to join our Application Support practice within our Delivery Center in Wroclaw and develop their career in software products for Industry 4.0.'
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide L2 support of quality & production management systems to the premium manufacturing companies.
- Solve issues of users from around the World (Germany, UK, USA, Mexico, China).
- Work on tickets/issues following the ITIL processes for Incident, Problem and Change management.
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting.
- Coordinate the changes, upgrades, patches & releases
- Problem simulation, root cause analysis & technical improvements.
- Contribute to the Industry Revolution 4.0
- English at least on B1 level is a must. German as a significant advantage.
- Experience in one of below areas:
- Unix/Linux command line
- Databases (Oracle / MS SQL)
- Manufacturing background or experience
- University degree in engineering
- Willingness to learn IT foundations of Siemens software
- Team player and good communication skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance).
- Extra paid vacation days.
- Work on the large PLM & MOM implementations for the customers around Europe.
- Comprehensive training in Siemens PLM & MOM software products family.
- Access to newest IT technology and global PLM & MOM experts for consultancy.
- Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company.
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens.
- Support with relocation (candidate outside of Wroclaw).
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos
Siemens PLM & MOM videos
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time