Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sr. Marketing Manager, Assay Solutions
Position must be located in Tarrytown, NY
The Sr. Marketing Manager, Syndromic Solutions’ role is a key marketing role in the NAM region that drives the creation and execution of Syndromic (Assay) solutions across the core product lines. The Sr. Marketing Manager will ensure competitive differentiation by demonstrating the value of the SHS Core Lab Assay portfolio to all customer key stakeholders and decision makers.
This Sr. Marketing Manager will partner with Global and NAM LD Marketing, NAM Strategic Corporate Accounts, Sales, Scientific & Clinical affairs and other cross-functional leads to ensure the Syndromic (Assay) solutions impact the clinical needs of each target audience. This role requires deep expertise in market and customer segmentation, value-based solutions creation and commercial execution expertise in the Core lab – Clinical Chemistry and Immunology.
If you are motivated to drive results, create new approaches, and thrive from active collaboration with peers across sales, marketing and other functions, this may be a role for you.
· Create and own strategic and tactical marketing plans across Syndromic Core Lab Assays and coordinate the U.S. launch of new assays including pricing, positioning, targeting, promotion, sales education & customer rollout.
· In partnership with Global and NAM LD Marketing, NAM Strategic Corporate Accounts, Sales and Scientific & Clinical affairs create relevant customer engagement tools that clinical value of the SHS LD Core Lab Assay portfolio.
· In collaboration with SHS Marketing communication teams create innovative digital solutions to support the syndromic disease state value offers and drive the desired target audience buying behaviors
· Work closely with all core laboratory marketing teams to ensure portfolio synergies and alignment on go to market strategies.
· Develop and deliver expert-level customer presentations on the clinical advantages of the Siemens Healthineers Syndromic assay portfolio.
· Accountable for achieving North America overall revenue, profit, and placement goals with focus on growing assay revenue and full menu utilization
· Build long term relationships with key departments within customer accounts.
· Collaborate with Global Marketing on assay portfolio development and rationalization, new product launches, product health, and product end of life strategies.
· Responsible for creating and maintaining scorecard metrics on all current and future promotional programs coordinating with sales operations, finance and others as needed.
· Defines product market size, target market, customer personas, and customer requirements necessary to meet market demand and adoption.
· Responsible for achieving goals, timelines and overcome any tactical issues that arise that are within the scope of marketing.
· Position is based out of the Tarrytown office with ability to travel 25% when needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience
- Minimum BA/BS degree with emphasis in marketing and/or commercial execution excellence; MBA or MS preferred
- 8+ years of relevant marketing experience in the Core lab – Clinical Chemistry and Immunology
- Results oriented; ability to design scalable solutions to address business questions and/or challenges; self-motivated and organized to successfully complete high-quality work projects on time; attentive to detail
- Ability to work across business lines and partner with various stakeholders to build consensus and achieve business results
- Strong customer-facing skills from needs identification to delivering executive business case presentation.
- Ability to lead and effectively collaborate across multiple marketing and sales organizations
- Strong analytical skills, with proven track record of creativity in problem solving and customer needs resolution
- Proficient customer facing skills at a senior management level and the ability to deliver impactful executive presentations.
- Process oriented to seek details and data to quantify impact of continuous improvement for customer operational performance
- Expert knowledge of the Core Lab segment and IDNs, its challenges & solutions
- Experience in a matrix organization and the ability to influence beyond lines of direct control
- Experience in leading multi-cultural teams and building relationships
- Ability to travel (25%)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.