- You will develop and maintain HR analytics dashboards in all HR areas including compensation, talent acquisition and people analytics. You will collect and interpret data to identify patterns and trends and translate into useful information for HR decision.
- You will create and provide ad-hoc reports to the HR Business Partners to support the business needs
- You will monitor and ensure data quality in our HR system.
- You will proofread job description and create job posting
- You will support in shortlisting the candidate profiles
- You will assist in candidate interview arrangement
- You will assist in organizing recruiting & employer branding events
- You will support and be exposed to HR initiative such as Best Place to Work, Total Wellness and Healthineers New Way of Working
- You are passionate with great learning agility and a positive attitude.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and a good team player.
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- You are able to prioritize work for the best interest of the team.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills.
- You enjoy working in a fast pace environment.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel - very strong Excel skills including developing complex formulas
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time