Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- · Supports accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets and monthly forecasts.
- · Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm planning, and periodic forecasts during the year
- · Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures
- · Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains, and improves the depending on cost accounting system
- · Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management
- · Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations
- · Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling
- · Performs evaluations of assets and liabilities, and manages inventory measures on a regular term
- · Ensuring accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-Financial Reporting Guidelines plus the local GAAP requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities
- · Carry out overhead analysis, capacity working, absorption results of various functions.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- CA /MBA Finance with experience in Planning, Budgeting Forecasting, Controlling with Minimum 5-6 Years in project background
- Commercial professional having an in-depth knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Hands on experience in Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Management reporting and Cost Controlling
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (expert knowledge of Excel) and SAP. MS Access, Tableau, Alteryx knowledge will be an added advantage
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time