Siemens is seeking a talented and enthusiastic engineer to join the team responsible for developing the Opcenter APS (Advanced Planning and Scheduling) line of software products. Part of the Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) portfolio of software, our APS products are world-renowned, used across a wide variety of industry segments and are a leader in their field. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work in a small, friendly multi-skilled team environment. For further information about our products, see https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/products/manufacturing-operations-center/preactor-aps.html. Successful applicants will have a degree in a relevant subject and a keen interest in solving problems that industry leaders face day to day in keeping efficient, competitive, and relevant in an ever more challenging global economy.
As part of an agile team, you will work with industry-standard tools and technologies to deliver the next generation of world-class APS solutions for both the desktop and the cloud, leveraging existing techniques to solve planning and scheduling problems, but also contributing to the research effort for the adoption of emerging technologies.
• Experience: 7 to 10 years
• C# and .Net Core UI development experience - Frontend / UI development ( adopting framework )
• Solid Design Principles
• Cloud technologies (AWS) work experience/knowledge.
• Good understanding of using POSTMAN, FIDDLER, or similar tools.
• Good understanding of CICD: DevOps process and best practices.
• Understanding of container technologies (Docker).
• UI testing knowledge / UI automation tools knowledge ( nice to have ).
• Agile framework and methodologies understanding
• Hands-on experience in using Git or SVN and source control.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time