Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We have a full-time opportunity available for a motivated, responsible and experienced Service Team Leader to join our Customer Service Team. The primary function of this role is to lead and coach a group of coordinators in our Customer Call Centre to ensure efficient delivery outcomes.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of your team. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure improved and sustained performance and strong succession planning
- Ability to build and leverage relationships with various stakeholders to effectively drive change and customer improvements.
- Coordinate Service operations and delivery activities and control the execution according to the organisational guidelines.
- Quality and Safety is a key responsibility of all our employees and as a Team Leader you will ensure that this focus is upheld and work with the relevant stakeholders to support process improvements.
- You will be passionate about Healthcare and work towards supporting the growth and customer satisfaction of our business.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak workloads or intense situations
- Proven aptitude for people management and leadership including recruitment, employee engagement, coaching and performance management
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, attention to detail, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to identify and implement process improvements
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 21 May 2021, or sooner, if sufficient applications received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time