Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Our customers are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with the vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions. The solutions range from small footprint ECU software up through the most advanced applications in ADAS, Infotainment, Hardware Engineering and Automotive Audio. The company specializes in highly optimized in-vehicle solutions, focused in the area of BSP, audio, graphics, video and networking.
For the Automotive Business Unit (ABU) in our Villingen-Schwenningen, Munich or remote office we are looking for a Product Owner – Automotive Services (f/m/d).
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Leading the Automotive Services (Cockpit, ADAS, AD) of the Automotive Business Unit as Product Owner
- Development and implementation of the ABU business roadmap for Automotive Services
- Perform business development and extend worldwide customer relationships (CRM) in close co-operation with the Siemens sales channel
- Lead RFI and RFQ processes in close cooperation with the different Siemens organizations (e. g. ABU engineering and ABU operations as well as Siemens sales channel, finance and legal)
- Development of business plans for automotive service offerings
- Close co-operation with the ABU General Manager (direct report) to support revenue planning and strategy development for the ABU
Your qualifications - meaningful and adequate
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer/software engineering, electronics or related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in a comparable position in embedded automotive domain
- Experience as a product engineer or product manager
- Strong background in the business development and customer relation management
- Strong knowledge of latest trends in the global automotive industry
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation and social skills
- Good technical background in embedded system architectures incl. automotive SoCs
- Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in English and German
Apply today and benefit soon from our employee benefits, like:
- Enjoyable, flexible and creative workplace
- Attractive salary including bonuses
- Flexible working hours
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms. Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time