Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Siemens EDA is part of Siemens Digital Industries (DI) and a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Join our team as “COM Analyst / Global Order Management Analyst” from our office in Warszawa, Poland. Remote work is possible as well.
Please note this is a temporary 2-year position with possibility of extension / possibility to make it a permanent contract
This role supports the Quote to Cash Solutions (Q2CS) function. This role will apply Q2CS understanding and apply role specific knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of complex and varied tasks.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Acting as a customer and/or distributor interface
- Administration of Sales Agreements for the duration of the deals
- Order Booking in Company ERP System (SAP)
- Corporate Policy validations and role specific process adherence
- Authorisation Code / License key Management
- Customer installed base / Entitlement Management
- Backlog Management
- Customer billing / invoicing Management
- Project and process improvement engagement as required
What do you need to realize what matters?
- University degree level standard or relevant industrial experience
- Experience in an Order Management / Sales Support role
- Experience achieved in a Multi-National company environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential for our international sites
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
- Support with relocation (candidates outside of Warszawa)
- Possibility to work from home
- Work in an international environment
- Free parking
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time