Product Management Professional (Product Manager) – MindSphere
Area: Explore Data
Together we make the difference
MindSphere is the leading industrial IoT as a service solution. Using advanced analytics and AI, MindSphere powers IoT solutions from the edge to the cloud with data from connected products, plants and systems to optimize operations, create better quality products and deploy new business models. Built on the Mendix application platform, MindSphere empowers customers, partners and the Siemens organization to quickly build and integrate personalized IoT applications.
As a Product Manager at MindSphere, you are the entrepreneurial owner of your product range. Working in a cross-functional world-class development environment, you are responsible to identify and deliver a competitive range of products and services that leverage leading software technologies that will shape the future of digitalization, and help to meet our business goals – create loyal customers, generate growth, and maximize return on investment.
As Product Manager, you will:
- Drive the vision, strategy and roadmap of data & asset modeling, data integration and our overall connectivity. This in close collaboration with the user needs and cross-domain business priorities
- Develop a thorough understanding of our customers’ needs and pain points and transform the findings into new products and enhancements of existing products
- Manage the product life cycle from product definition through development, rollout, maintenance, phase out, and migration to next generation products.
- Develop business plans and product introduction plans on a global/regional basis.
- Collaborate closely with our global R&D and UX teams. By using agile methods, you continuously build product improvements, while aiming for a fast-paced development
- Drive cross-functional activities related to training, documentation, tools, sales, marketing, and logistics for the product range.
- Team up with sales and marketing, as well as with other product managers in our global organization, for successful international launches of new products and services
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Proven strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills on all levels, including the ability to articulate complex technology concepts simply and concisely
- Ideal candidate will bring along a few years of Product Management experience within software and/or digital services
- You offer an open and innovative attitude. Your critical thinking combined with the willingness to get into the details helps you to leave a global footprint
- Experience with automation systems is an advantage
- Fluency in English is a must
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time