Responsibilities / Duties
You will have the opportunity to use the full range of your professional experience to support the development of Power Automation Software. You will be responsible for designing, developing, documentation, troubleshooting and debugging software.
- Product development / support of project management
- Execution of product development
- Support to customer projects regarding detail issues
- Preparation and implementation of production acceptance and customer acceptance
- Mentor for new employees, guiding less experienced developers and central contact with regards to SW and design queries
Contacts / Interfaces
- R&D Team within SPA and in Headquarters
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automation, Computer or related.
- English – Advanced level in spoken and written
- Chinese – Expert level in spoken and written
- More than three year development experience on embedded system.
- Better to have more than one-year experience of cyber security project development
- Familiar with C or C++, Familiar with OOD (面向对象设计).
- Good at embedded development on VxWorks / Linux.
- Familiar with software design pattern
- Nice to have: Mbed TLS / OpenSSL knowhow, PKI knowhow, know-how on IEC62351.
- Nice to have: Basic know-how on power automation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Power Automation Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time