We are looking for DevOps Engineer that joins our team building innovative remote scanning assistance solution. This solution contributes to the future of healthcare – telemedicine will be becoming permanent new normal. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
As DevOps Engineer you will primarily act in / focus on these roles: as DevOps engineer / integrator, infrastructure engineer and continuous integration specialist. In these roles you will heavily support product development activities, but you will also help to operate (installation, updates, trouble shooting) our product at our collaboration partners over the world (support is planned mainly remotely, occasionally onsite).
Additionally, in your secondary role, you will be able to help cross-functional SCRUM team with the software engineering tasks that team needs to handle.
The overall purpose of this role is to make sure that in-house product testing, product staging and continuous integration/delivery infrastructures are properly designed and are operating smoothly.
As the technical person that will be in touch with our collaboration partners, you will be bringing first-hand information back to the SCRUM team in order to make our product better.
We offer to you:
- Personal & professional growth
- State-of-the-art applications, technology, and methodologies
- Lean environment
- Credo: „We don’t do mistakes - we learn”
- Team with great people
- And the fun.
More about us: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/
- Broad knowledge of software, systems and enterprise architecture, SW and HW engineering and communications protocolS
- Knowledge of German language is the advantage
In details you will ideally have right away these experiences / skills:
- Windows Server and Linux administration
- Comprehensive know-how in IP networks, network security technologies (firewall, security gateways), remote access (VPN, IPSec, SSL)
- LAN/WAN administration
- PKI infrastructure
- Monitoring systems
- CI/CD, build/release pipelines with TFS
- Virtualization solutions (WMware, Citrix, Hyper-V)
- Azure Cloud Platform
Personality requirements and skills:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player (more important are team results than individual ones)
- Does the things to the end
- Open for the changes
- Willing to continuously learn
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The job will require occasional traveling to Germany and/or to the customer collaboration sites.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time