Financing the Future We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?Within the Commercial Finance (COF) area of Siemens Financial Services (SFS) a new global platform for managing extended payment terms based on purchase on receivables is being rolled out. The Invoice Finance IT analysis & configuration team is responsible for Service Management and implementation of changes on that platform and forming the knowledge pool in IT in that area. The EPT IT solution expert is involved in business analysis, system configuration, supports estimations, training, testing as well as go-live and warranty phase. He/she works closely together with IT architects, service integrators and delivery & release management. As a Extended Payment Terms IT Solution Expert, you will:
- Coordinate manage and support system development (CRs) s as required by designing and configuring to agreed specifications, estimation, testing, and documentation with an approach focused on scalability and security.
- Provide proactive maintenance and support in conjunction with Support/Systems teams with an aim to ensure highest user experience and no unplanned down time of business applications. Including ticket handling of Incidents and Generic Service Requests and application monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure all current known activities are documented and any changes performed in accordance with agreed change management procedures (i.e., CAB). Responsible for ensuring all documents are available in agreed libraries to audit standards.
- To continually look to increase new technologies integration and process improvement including actively identifying new opportunities and innovative solutions to increase process and economic efficiency within team as well as customer, user satisfaction and business profitability.
- To ensure system compliance including system security (CERT), and adherence to FSA, SfeRA, ITGC requirements and other applicable internal and external standards or requirements including providing reporting and appropriate communication as required.
- Act as a liaison between IT Department, Vendor and Business BA
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements with business BA
- Facilitate the design sessions with Vendor
- Keep complete understanding of current business functionality including system impacts / risks,
- Perform IT Tests upon new releases / fixes / enhancements
- Be able to make configuration changes in UAT
- Thorough understanding of Data Model
· 3+ years Financial Services domain knowledge & business process understanding
· 3+ years Requirements Engineering
· Domain knowledge on cloud solutions, programming languages and databases
· Analytical mindset & decision making with result and quality orientation
· Customer centric oriented, self-driven and self-motivated
· Communication skills with multiple stakeholders with different domain knowledge
· Team player with end-to-end ownership
· Able to work in both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
· Result and quality oriented with adherence to timelines and compliance guidelines
- Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing) are necessary
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in Commercial Finance Business, specifically invoice discounting and factoring
- Knowledge of the HPD application Aquarius
- Fluency in German
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time