Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be to…
• Develop and implement programs for traffic controllers;
• Develop Traffic Studies for Road Mobility in Portugal (e.g. traffic intersections, bike sharing systems, bus lane prioritization);
• Traffic Projects for all ITS (Intelligent Traffic Systems) related topics;
• Match the needs of the customers with Siemens portfolio in ITS;
• Support ITS (Intelligent Traffic Systems) Business Unit in the business growth strategy;
• Customer visits to identify and develop new opportunities;
• Offer preparation and clarify and answer technical enquiries.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Degree on Traffic or Civil Engineering with knowledge in Traffic Engineering;
• Proactive attitude, initiative, ability to define actions and getting things done;
• Ability to understand the matrix of a corporate environment to do business.
• High level of Portuguese and English (writing and speaking);
• Experience with AutoCAD or similar;
• Teamwork capabilities;
• Experience in Traffic Consultancy or Traffic Engineering is preferred;
• Experience with traffic simulating/modeling software is preferred (ex: Aimsun, VISSIM, etc.).
What else do I need to know?
• Working place will be in Siemens Alfragide;
• At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market;
• As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.