The R&D Project Manager manages with full responsibility for results projects in the context of Research & Development with the objective of driving the development of products, solutions and/or services that are right on time and competitive in the market place and/or drives research that ensures Siemens' technological lead position.
What are my responsibilities?
* Execute the project within the defined requirements and approved boundaries (e.g. requirements specification, functionalities, target costs, project cost, time, quality, customer satisfaction).
* Definition of the tasks, schedule, budget and management of the risks, changes, opportunities and resource allocation for the project including controlling and reporting.
* Ensures timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.
* Contribution to competence management (trainings, coaching and Best-Practice sharing within the project team, department or other stakeholders)
* Ensures cooperation across all relevant functions (e.g. Product /Program Management, Architect, Production) including promotion of team spirit and motivation of employees within an global organization.
* Facilitates the execution of continuous improvement plans.
* Supports safe work environment (EHS)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
At least 10 years work experience, more than 5 years experience as R&D Project Manager
Familiar with product development (for hardware, software and mechanical aspects in analysis, architecture and design)
Profound project management knowledge in R&D including a high sense of time scheduling/controlling/reporting
Has successfully worked and led in cross-functional teams
Open-minded and self-motivated,
Fluent in English
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time