What part will you play?
- You support the project in Sales und the R&D leader during the planning of security relevant activities in the project
- You are coaching project teams during the product & solution development (e.g., creation of requirements specifications, architecture and design, implementations, test cases, user documentation)
- In your role you are responsible for specification and maintenance of configuration and hardening guidelines (e.g., for Siemens products and third-party components and manufacturing equipment).
- You are supporting meetings (international and regional) in security standards and regulations (like IEC62443, WIB, NERC-CIP) in the project.
- Furthermore, you are planning and performing threat and risk analysis and definition of countermeasures in line with risk acceptance criteria of the organization.
- You are evaluating third party components regarding product & solution security and validating,e.g., friendly hacking, penetration testing, to ensure that implementation fulfills security expectations of customers
- You are involved in the analysis and handling of security vulnerabilities & incidents and support the Cyber Security Officer in the implementation of an Information Security Management System according to ISO 27001
- Finally, you are the technical lead of Product and Security contacts in the Business Unit
- The basis of your success is a master´s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT Security,
- You have long-term experience in a product business and successfully working as a solution engineer or security consultant
- You have experience as technical team lead and know-how in leading teams
- Ideally, you have a certificate as CISSP and CSSLP
- You have fluent English skills in writing and speaking and ideally German skills
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time