Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a team work culture with room for individual development.
Join our team as “Software Development Intern (DevOps) – Mechanical Analysis Division (m/f/d)” in Moscow, Russia.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
* Automation of build and testing in Windows and Linux.
* Development and maintenance of automation systems.
* Maintenance of software development coordination systems (source control management,
bug trackers, etc.).
Your qualifications - meaningful and adequate
* You are currently a student in one of the leading universities with specialization in Computer Science
* You already have good knowledge of a scripting language (preferably: Python, bash, Perl or PowerShell)
* You already have experience in programming in Windows and/or Linux
* You already have experience with GIT
* Very good English and Russian skills
What will be a plus
* Experience with Jenkins and other tools for so-called DevOps.
* Experience with C++17, STL, boost.
* Knowledge SolidWorks and/or other CAD systems.
* Knowledge of Physics and Computational Fluid Dynamics.
* Experience with Java (occasionally needed for configuration of third-party tools).
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
Apply today and benefit soon from our numerous employee benefits.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms. Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: MG Dev. Services Ltd., Moscow Branch
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time