Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
We are looking for a passionate technologist to integrate our Microsoft Teams Core Global team at Siemens, as an intern. The successful candidate will be supporting this team in developing the service specific operational processes, data quality and continuous improvement.
As an intern in the Microsoft Team’s Core team, you will:
- · Support Reporting activities including collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- · Support Documenting Process Design activities.
- · Support Internal Product Communication.
- · Support the end-user experience.
- · Analyse and support implementation of projects around digital transformation.
- · Perform other duties as required in support of the team.
To make a difference, you must have:
- · Higher technical education (university level), preferably in the technology area.
- · Knowledge of Microsoft Teams, other Microsoft 365 solutions also valued.
- · Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- · Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing) are necessary.
- · Analytical skills and problem-solving mindset.
- · Knowledge of Power BI or similar reporting tools, as well as Powershell or other scripting languages is valued.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin, Coursera and more), discounts with partners.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time