Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Exposure to key supplier negotiations and management of critical delivery and supply chain challenges
- Involved in the building and management of strategic supplier relationships to meet Siemens Mobility's fast paced ramp roadmap
- Development and Implementation of category strategies and projects related but not limited to cost reduction initiatives, supply base optimization, and contract negotiation.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Currently pursuing a Degree or Masters in Business/ Business Administration/Management/ Engineering/Economics/Supply Chain Management or Related field of study.
- Availability to intern for 6 – 9 months will be a plus
- Strong math, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral, written, and technical communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, SharePoint and Excel
- Basic programming and Tableau background are a bonus
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time