We are seeking an upbeat Regional Sales Manager with profound background in the equipment finance industry that is currently in charge of Vendor Finance Programs within the construction, machine tool, material handling or packaging industry. You will be instrumental to onboard new programs and/or service existing accounts!
We have two positions with locations below:
- CA or other state in the Pacific Time Zone or
Your responsibilities will be:
- Contribute towards profitable sales performance through origination or development of new business opportunities of candidate’s existing account base
- Originate new business volume of $25MM+ with existing and new business in Construction/Industrial Manufacturing/Material Handling/Food& Beverage Industry sectors
- Assume the role as key contact person for assigned vendor accounts with program management responsibility and/or regional direct customer responsibility
- Build value for our vendor partners and customer, while ensuring that SFS will reach its financial objectives
- Support the proposing and structuring of vendor program agreements
- Plan sales volumes and potentials of all vendors and customers within scope of responsibility
- Provide information for forecasts and planning.
- Price, structure and close transactions; prescreen customer financial applications for submission and review to credit
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure streamlined processes for programs
- BS/BA in related field, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 years or proven experience in leasing/finance
- Consistent record in vendor programs for both small ticket and middle market programs, with the focus on the later
- Ability to execute business strategy and contribute to targeted sales, relationship management objectives and business returns
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of efficiency in a fast-paced setting.
- Ability to provide solutions and address customer needs
- Ability to structure standard and sophisticated product financial offerings
- Proven understanding of risk versus return
- Ability to travel, meet with clients/prospects, attend industry events and conferences
- Functional knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, and CRM systems.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to empower and influence others.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.