The Zone Solutions Engineering Manager will manage the design and graphic user interface creation for Automation, Security, and Fire projects. Has responsibility for the financial performance of teams to budgets and costs This position is responsible for the implementation of BT Engineering standards. This position is responsible to achieve productivity goals and for continuous improvement of the engineering teams.
Come lead a team of skilled engineers!Responsibilities
- Leads the activities and performance of all design, and graphic supervisors.
- Supervises department to ensure due dates are achieved, and meet customer requirements and cost estimates.
- Ensure implementation of engineering related productivity tools.
- Reviews customer feedback and ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for staffing the department to engineer the Zone Business plan.
- Leads the hiring, training and development, and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility.
- Incorporates new products during the engineering of solutions.
- Responsible for the implementation of BT engineering standards.
- Ensures the customers graphical user interface deliver a customer experience that is intuitive and state of the art.
- Responsible for engineering of high-quality engineering deliverables.
- Responsible for reducing the overall costs of projects through creation and sharing of engineering libraries, and lessons learned.
- Requires two years of college or technical school resulting in an Associate's degree or equivalent
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology is preferred
- 5-7 Years Experience in Engineering or Project Management
- Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project.
- Strong HVAC and Building controls knowledge
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- NICET level III or IV is preferred but not required.
We offer a company car plan with this position, a company matched 401K, company profit sharing, a competitive salary with a yearly targeted bonus, full health/life/vision & dental plan coverage and flexible vacation time and sick time off.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. ?
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.