What are my responsibilities?
- Be contact person for financial and accounting topics for FA OEM. Lead monthly closing, provide professional support and judgement for FP&A topic of FA OEM
- Prepare Rolling Forecast, Yearly Budget, performance comments
- Coordinate/lead FA OEM commercial related process and operation improvement topics
- Set up FA OEM performance controlling & reporting to improve FC accuracy, enhance automatic BI reporting, lead cost control and assets management program
- Provide more pricing, customer, and historical volume data analysis
- Provide more transparency about purchasing price, setup and push OP and logistic process optimization
- Engineer productivity management, hourly rate review and follow up
- Clean up long aging items pending on balance sheet
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3-5 years of working experience is required
- Experience in financing/accounting
- Experience in internal control / or audit is preferred
- Experience in an BA operational function is a plus
- Fluent English in both written and oral
- Very good communication skill
- Well organized and structured
- Logical mindset with strongly analytical capability
- Initiative and change orientation
- Can work under pressure
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time