Human Resources Generalist B
Essential Job Functions
1. HR Generalists have a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation.
2. Conduct in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
3. Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
4. Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
5. Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
6. Undertake tasks around performance management.
Summary of Requirements (Qualifications, Experience, Skills):
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related
2. 5-10 years of Human Resources/Employee Relations experience.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
6. Experience with end-to-end management of employee data and ensuring data integrity across HRIS systems and manual spreadsheets (Preferable in TRESS).
7. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
8. Bilingual English- Spanish.
Equal Employment Opportunity StatementSiemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Indústria de Trabajos Eléctricos S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time