Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Proficient in building iOS or Android native applications
- Work with the business and 3rd party vendors to conceptualize and implement custom designs
- Translates business requirements into solutions using enterprise architecture design patterns
- Participate in scoping, estimating and risk management efforts
- Plan and implement a development and production-hosting environment, which optimizes performance, availability and security
- Maintain overall responsibility for mobile application development and deployment
- Develop and execute end to end integration and unit test cases
- Participate in peer code reviews and conduct code reviews at various stages in the development process
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have an Engineering Degree With 1-3 years of Good coding skills and excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- You should have 1-3 years iOS application development experience with iOS SDK, Device APIs, /Swift
- Working knowledge on any Unit testing framework.
- Knowledge on Azure would be an added advantage.
- Familiar with Git or similar version control
- Familiarity with architecture design patterns like MVVM
- Comfortable to work in a rapid Agile Kanban environment.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time