Talent & Leadership (TL) Strategic Consultant will be an integral member of TL PI (Projects & Initiatives) team to shape Siemens global Talent & Leadership strategy, portfolio, communication, and orchestrate internal / external talent ecosystems to transform Siemens business and people.
- Derive market intelligence of talent acquisition, talent & leadership development, learning trends, esp. in the rise of digital technologies and new generations in the workforce.
- Provide independent opinion on innovation and adaptation of talent management portfolio and practices for Siemens
- Liaise with TL leadership team, internal experts and HR business partners. Connect diverse perspectives and help to build a cohesive TL organization
- Drive strategic Talent & Leadership projects in close connection with business, from business needs identification, validation, concept development to solid implementation and feedback
- Experiment data analytics to enhance employee experience and TL function efficiency
- Strengthen communication of Talent & Leadership to increase visibility of TL, both locally and globally
- Build connections with external stakeholders and ecosystem partners to strengthen Siemens talent ecosystems
- University degree, advanced degree such as MBA preferred
- 3-6 years’ experience in Talent Management, business strategy, HR Business Partner, HR Consulting, or equivalent combination. Management consulting or professional services background is a plus.
- Identifiable successes driving strategic projects / programs with leadership teams. Prior relevant experience in digital companies is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and articulate structured messages to top executives on strategic level
- Analytical thinking with the ability to derive insights based on data-driven analyses
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with talents, HR communities and business leaders. Previous intercultural experience is a plus.
- Curious: future oriented, open minded and seeks new ways of doing things. Continuously learn with an inner drive to build new capabilities
- Passionate about people and organizational growth
- Personally credible: Works at eye-level with stakeholders and delivers professional solutions
- Skilled influencer: Gains and maintains necessary support and commitment from stakeholders.
- Courage to challenge: Has the courage and confidence to speak truth to power
- Collaborative: Works effectively and inclusively with a range of people, both within and outside the organization
- Adaptive: Questions and challenges the status quo with a healthy degree of scepticism
- Digitally savvy: Understands the power of digital technologies and can use it to maximize the business impact of TL team
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time