Laboratory Installation Technical Specialist
Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for an experienced Laboratory Installation Technical Specialist to join our Laboratory Diagnostics team.
You will provide nationwide implementation support for Siemens & 3rd party laboratory automation systems. You will be involved throughout the full project from pre-installation to post installation support.
As technical lead for the project, you will be responsible for overall completion of all tasks associated with the installation. You will work closing with our team of Application Specialists to complete the assignment.
This role requires extensive travel as you will be based at our customer sites during installations. You can be based anywhere in the UK.
- To execute a full implementation go live plan from award to steady state in large complex installations to achieve project milestones and customer satisfaction. Ensure handover to service element is defined and measured as part of implementation success.
- Work with Sales, Healthcare Solutions, Project Realisation and Service teams from Siemens business segments to deliver holistic implementation strategy.
- Work with Sales to develop new business growth opportunities throughout implementation phase
- During delivery and prior to handover complete customer gap analysis of solution provided vs. customer tendered solution to identify risks, deficiencies in the solution. Drive action plans to address gaps and thus ensure customer requirements are met.
- Facilitate change and transition management within Trust to create positive environment for implementation of Siemens solution
- Initiate technical reviews between customers and Siemens. To incorporate Service, Sales and Customer
- Support existing customers with ongoing solution realisation needs e.g. solution refresh, solution redesigns.
- Mentor Project Realisation and Healthcare Solutions teams to embed change and transition management in the execution of their tasks
- Technical Lead, work alongside Field Application Specialists, Service, IT Specialists and Automation Specialists to co-ordinate any work required by our customers in a cost effective and timely manner
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of laboratory medicine as practiced in National Health Service Laboratories
- Knowledge of the Siemens product portfolio
- Experience of sales and implementation within the NHS is desirable
- Experience in technical training/instruction is desirable
- A good understanding of Change Management and Project Management methods
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels.
- Proven ability to deliver complex projects to resolution and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Proven history of ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Professional selling skills in order to uncover opportunities would be desirable
- Understand purchasing methods employed by public organisations, desirable
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time