Siemens is one of the biggest electrotechnical companies in the Czech Republic and sets new technological trends in the market.
In our hub in Pilsen, we focus on support of international projects and applications of innovative technical solutions for industrial automation and control systems. We also develop complex systems including software and hardware design, mechanical construction, simulations, testing and project management.
You can work with various technologies, including machine learning, Siemens automation solutions, virtual commissioning, edge computing, artificial intelligence, programming (Python, C, C#, C++, MATLAB, PLC).
- Creating applications
- Consulting and support of customers
- Training of technical colleagues, sales and customers
- Presenting of the technologies and their benefits
You Should Have
- Technical university degree (electrotechnical, IT, automation, or cybernetics)
- Passion for technology and interest in further learning and becoming an expert in your field
- Fluent English
- Interest in working in an international team
- Programming skills (at least one of these languages: C/C++, C#, Python)
- Full training for the job
- Daily use of English
- Work with new modern technologies
- Interesting international projects
- Work in international environment
- Possibility to travel and participate at international events (fairs, trainings)
We Also Offer
- 5 weeks of holiday, flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- Individual budget for benefits (48 000 CZK/year) which you can use for additional holiday (8 more days), cafeteria points, or life/pension insurance
- Electronic voucher card
- Shares program to buy and get free Siemens shares
- Special deals and discounts (Siemens and partners‘ products)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time