What are my responsibilities? 我的工作职责是什么？
· Design and implement improvement projects in project management to have project business excellent and develop a long-term competitive advantage for our clients
· Understand clients’ pain points and expectations in project business processes, practices and IT systems, analyze root causes and provide professional and practical recommendations and solutions to customers.
· Apply efficient, tried-and-tested procedures and tools during the offer and settlement phases
· Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
· Assume responsibility for your own module or sub-projects
· Support the implementation of new processes and provide change management support to client
· Present your project results to top management
· Continuously develop our consulting offering in Project Business Consulting
What do I need to qualify for this job? 我如何才能胜任？
· Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Technology, Engineering, Mechanical, Automation or equivalent
· At least three to five years‘ experience, with outstanding performance, at a consultancy and/or project engineering companies or IT companies, with a focus on project management or engineering or project procurement.
· Familiar with the whole lifecycle of project management (e.g. schedule, cost, risk management).
· Eager and ability for fast learning and extension to new domains, such as digitalization, O&M (operation and maintenance), etc..
· Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
· Ability to solve problems and have solutions in a logical and impactful way
· Highly developed communication skills in Mandarin and English
· Able to work under pressure
· Experience in a consulting firm is a plus
· PMP/IPMA-B/C certificate or equivalent
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 60%)
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time