What part will you play?
- You will advise Siemens Digital Industries Software Business Unit in the field of Cloud Services, IoT and software licensing law.
- You will provide legal support for transactions in the area of complex cloud computing deals, strategic technical collaborations, and other IT-related areas.
- You will draft and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements in the area of IT and IoT with a focus on contracts including Cloud Services as Siemens Digital Industries Software increases its XaaS offerings to our customers.
- As a true business partner, you will provide strategic advice to different stakeholders across legal and business groups of our cloud practice.
- You will help the organization to launch new products and services, especially in the area of Cloud and IoT.
- As part of an international team, you will collaborate with colleagues worldwide and contribute to the optimization of workflows and processes.
- You must have completed both German state examinations (Staatsexamen) ideally with "fully satisfactory" grades or a comparable foreign qualification in law.
- The position requires that you have long term professional experience in a law firm or an inhouse department as a commercial attorney in the areas of cloud computing, software licensing and related areas such as cybersecurity, data protection and AI.
- In addition, experience in dealing with regulatory issues pertaining to cloud computing and software licensing will be needed.
- You are interested in Legal Tech and Legal Operations
- You have the ability to translate legal topics into plain language and simplify contractual language.
- Excellent command of the English language is required for this role. Additional language skills will be considered a plus.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time