The Siemens Commercial Apprenticeship ASEAN Program (CAPAP) - Mobility
Looking for a platform to jump start your career? This Program imparts you with valuable skills and exposure to tackle challenging tasks in the commercial environment including commercial sales, commercial project management, budgeting & controlling and accounting.
What we offer?
We offer you an excellent platform to jump start your career:
- 12-Month program for new selected commercials in the ASEAN countries
- 2 Theoretical Phases in 2 different countries
- 2 Practical Phases right after the theoretical blocks
- Interaction with international teachers and highly qualified employees
- High profile personal mentor who leads through the program
What do I need?
We’re looking for young, committed graduates with:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields
- Strong academic qualifications
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Less than 2 years of working experience
- Advanced computer literacy
- Multicultural exposure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An impressive personality
Click here for more information about the program!
About Siemens Mobility
The mobility environment is being shaped by three megatrends today and in the coming decades: climate change, population growth and digitalization.
These trends demand for seamless, sustainable, reliable, and secure transport solutions to ensure a high quality of life for 9.6 billion people by 2050. And those people will aspire for seamless transport from the first to the last mile.
Digitalization is helping us to master these trends and continuously transform the way we travel. Therefore, we are constantly innovating our portfolio in our core areas: rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, intelligent traffic systems, related services, and turnkey projects, to shape the future of mobility.
Singapore, being a leading example of a smart nation not only for the Asia Pacific region but also globally, is embracing the digital transformation of urban mobility already today. With more than 200 Siemens Mobility employees in Singapore we are a key player in delivering state-of-the-art mobility solutions and leveraging the full potential of our customers far beyond the borders of the island state. Located in the heart of Asia, the Singapore office is our regional hub for Asia Pacific – supporting activities from India to New Zealand.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time