Mode of Employment: Limited; Part time 15-20 hours
Develop what will be important tomorrow.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- You help drive the digital transformation of sales by supporting the implementation of a state-of-the-art sales enablement automation (SEA) platform, creating transparency of missing or out-of-date content and training sales and marketing in its use
- You work at connecting the different digital tools (SEA, CRM, training platform, etc.) to make a seamless sales journey and improve sales effectiveness
- You work to improve the portfolio knowledge, selling & tool skills of our global sales, through reinforcing sales training, creating short consumable training videos or using digital tools to track course participation
- You support the efficient onboarding of software sales in the regions to maximize sales performance.
- You support communication activities e.g. quarterly sales calls, sales kick-off, slide deck development as needed
What you need to make real what matters.
- The foundation of your success is working towards a university degree in business informatics / digitalization / sales / or other suitable education
- You gained your first relevant experience in sales or sales excellence as a working student or trainee
- Furthermore, you bring knowledge for creating actionable insight from data made available from digital sales tools e.g. which sales collateral, training sessions, sales presentations, references are being used by sales in which regions
- Based on this data, you create reports that support sales management and marketing decision making
- You are driven to improve the competence of sales for portfolio, selling skills, and tools
- To find your way in your international environment you bring fluent English and German language skills. Other language skills are welcome
- In addition, you have excellent communication, moderation and presentation skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time