Siemens is looking for a Technical Service Engineer Distributed Control System (DCS), to be hired with a permanent contract in our division Customer Services Process Automation for its premises in Genova. He/she will be responsible for software development, commissioning & maintain at customer’s site in industrial local market.
The Technical Service Engineer has to handle the service products’ portfolio of the relative Italian business segment. He/she will be responsible to propose and incentivize the sale of new products and services during the technical contacts it will have with our customers. It will also operate in collaboration with our sales department as a technician in the following process automation products: DCS PCS7 and Cyber Security products.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
You will contribute to and deliver business processes or detailed technology solutions, in a self-managed and target oriented manner, and thus contributes to team results.
Position focusing on analyzing, developing, testing or implementing processes, technologies and systems in their specific field of expertise:
Preventive and corrective maintenance at customer site
And what about the medium-long term?
You will have the opportunity to become part of a team of experienced specialists in the management of problems connected to the world of process automation for our customers focused on cybersecurity and digitalization, becoming their point of reference in Siemens.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- At least 5 years’ experience as Technical Service Engineer within industrial automation, with use of PCS7 and its components are considered essential
- Knowledge of the batch process and IT security is considered preferential
- Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation and problem solving
- Strong orientation to the client's objectives and problems, initiative, and autonomy
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation or Technical High School Diploma
- Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- Digital and Growth Mindset
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are recognized;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous learning;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
VIA VIPITENO, 4 MILAN
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it (http://www.siemens.it)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time