Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? We are looking for one Apprenticeship who will be trained in 30 months as Factory Accountant, reporting to our Head of Accounting & Treasury.
Then come in and join our global team as Factoring accountant within Siemens Healthineers Accounting & Treasury Management Function – Milano
Your mission and responsibilities:
• Reporting to the Accounting and Treasury Manager while being responsible for leading all factoring aspects providing full support/advise to the Management, fulfill any contractual, accounting and company requirements through the effective implementation and continuous improvement of the related processes.
• Ensuring correct books & records, performing checks on factoring reconciliation and collaborating with collaborating closely with the Hub Accounting & Shared Services organization
• Key contact for managing factoring operations
• Coordinating contact with external lawayer in relation to credit legal topic
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.it/
Your qualifications and experiences:
• You are under 29
• Experience in working with different culture, languages and of educational and customer needs
• Economic Degree or similar
Your attributes and skills:
• Proactive approach, always looking to add value to the organization and being well trusted partner of the Management
• Good leadership and analytical skills
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare Srl
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time