Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As Technical team lead of the vulnerability remediation team you will:
- Coordinate and lead an international team of Cybersecurity experts in the area of vulnerability remediation (Spain, Portugal, Germany)
- Measure team performance and report status to management partners on a regular, agreed upon basis
- Drive, control, and improve Siemens’ vulnerability remediation activities on IT assets worldwide
- Drive analysis of security findings to detect root causes, to speed up remediation, and to mitigate the risk caused by vulnerabilities on IT assets in the future
- Take over responsibilities to operate, maintain and further improve a vulnerability tracking tool currently used to automate remediation processes and workflows
- Steer vulnerability scouting activities and act as a technical expert for incident response teams
- Identify, assess, and drive automation of manual tracking and remediation tasks
- Manage Siemens internal and external client’s projects; managing resource availability and allocation, and that all projects are delivered timely, within scope and within budget
- Maintain the relationship with clients (e.g. Chief Cybersecurity Officers) and all partners
- Master’s Degree or similar qualification in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- At least 7 years of validated working experience in the cybersecurity, information security or information technology sector
- CISSP / CISA / CISM or PMP certifications are a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in leading teams, preferably in a multi-national setup
- Comprehensive and well-founded CyberSec knowledge
- Comprehensive IT-Know-How regarding the most important IT components and operating systems
- Knowledge and understanding of the Information Security Framework and other international frameworks/norms like ISO27001 or the NIST Cybersec framework
- Ability to estimate feasibility and effort of IT security solutions
- Knowledge or experience with "Zero Trust models" are a nice to have
- Analytical skills & problem solving: Analyze problems and provides solution in a structured way
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
- Assertiveness and ability to convince: Ability to stand up for own or other people’s standpoints in a calm & positive way
- Proven interpersonal skills including attention to detail, motivation skills, communication, presentation, and customer management skills with strategic thinking.
- Conflict Management: Identify and resolve conflicts applying dedicated methods
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Working effectively with others on a common task in a personal or virtual environment
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including negotiation and security terminology). German is a plus.
Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ciberseguridad #LI-DL
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more driven and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time