Your new role – Strategy & M&A Manager (f/m/d) – Siemens Advanta
We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens Advanta unlocks the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their unique digitalization journey. We are advisors and a trusted solution partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8.000 employees in 10 countries. Highly skilled and experienced experts offer services which range from consulting to design & prototyping to solution & implementation and operations.
We aim to create a tangible impact on society by bringing state-of-the-art IoT use cases to life. We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
How will you help change the future with us?
- Analysis and identification of potential target companies and preparation of profound project proposals jointly with the different business lines and regions
- Shaping the development of the business’ portfolio including establishing a deal pipeline and supporting the prioritization of M&A projects
- Developing business models and prepare well-grounded business plans for M&A projects including synergy planning
- Preparing high-quality and informed documentation for investment decisions
- Leading commercial due diligence activities
- Preparing a detailed integration concept and supporting a dedicated integration manager
- Enhancing lean and effective M&A tools customized to the professional services industry
co-ordination in the global organization an act as role model for Siemens
Dare to Dream, Love our Customers, Team Wins, Enjoy the Ride
What you need to bring to make real what matters.
- Advanced degree in a related field from a leading academic institution and > 4 years of professional experience
- Must have professional experience in at least one stage of the M&A life cycle, particularly in strategy and due diligence
- Profound experience performing analysis related to M&A activity, e.g. around financials, valuations, market, and competition
- Thorough analytical skills combined with a well-structured, collaborative, and bold approach
- Very good project management skills and ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
- Creative, excellent communication skills and effective in a problem-solving environment
- Client-service orientated with attention to detail
- You have a passion for telling a story with data, using data visualization to help find meaningful insights
- Ability to build informal professional networks and relationships
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive enable you to build something new under uncertainty
- You are fluent in English
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers (http://www.siemens.com/careers) - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time