- As Valuation Manager (f/m/d) you are part of our central team of experts with global responsibility for asset valuations (e.g. residual values, collateral values) in the context of equipment leasing and financing in various countries
- You build and maintain relationships with manufacturers, appraisers, remarketing partners and other service providers
- You build up expertise in relevant industries and markets (e.g. railroad or energy) to support our local sales force and risk functions
- You support the development of competitive financing strategies for both Siemens companies and other well-known international vendor partners
- You continuously enrich the valuation source base and support its digitalization as well as the automation of valuation activities
- You have successfully completed your university degree in a business-oriented or technical field of study
- You have collected first work experience in the equipment financing business or in a relevant sector such as energy production or railroad transportation
- You are a team player with a high service orientation and have already proven your self-organized structured way of working
- You convince us with solid knowledge of tools to structure and analyze source data (e.g. Tableau) as well as your strong analytical skills
- An intercultural mindset, acquired through working or studying abroad, is highly appreciated
- Fluent German and English skills round off your profile
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time