Role: Technical Architect C++The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Technical Architect C++ help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
• Design of software solutions based on Software requirements and architectural /design guidelines
• Ability to conceptualize a given problem, plan and implement a solution, test it, debug any problems, and present an uncomplicated, easy to use solution to enhance user experience.
• Detailed eye for design, focusing on client interaction, ease of use simple, yet, attractive designs
• Highly motivated self-starter with extensive experience in core aspects of application design, web application development
• Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on time projects.
• Ability to mentor and Guide junior team members is essential
• Collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including Architects, other developers
• Strong experience with Build and Release, Systems Integration, Agile, Estimations/Planning
Desired Qualification and Experience
We are looking for Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering in Computer Science with 8-12 years of experience in design and development of Enterprise Applications of which 4+ years have been as a Lead Engineer of enterprise based applications working on C++
• Strong Knowledge with Hands on experience in Design patterns
• Excellent Design and Programming skills on Server side development using multi-threaded programming
• Good exposure to XML & JSON technologies such as Web Services, Schema, and XSL
• Define and enforce best practices in front-end technology across various front end projects.
• Working knowledge of Source code control like TFS, GIT or or similar CM tools
• Familiarity with PC-lint, Coverity and/or other code quality tools
• Experience in doing performance analysis, caching mechanisms, Cross-Platform (Windows/LINUX) and capable of defining Coding best practices (Error-Handling, Memory leaks etc.) & effective Code reviews
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time