Order Manger Deliver @ COR SCM
SCM Logistics has an end-to-end responsibility regarding our internal and external customers. The planning process has multiple interfaces to Sales, internal customers, and suppliers to ensure an adequate forecasting on all relevant levels. The responsibilities of order management reach from order income till turnaround of national and international customer orders. The highest material and logistics quality together with the suppliers will be ensured by the sourcing process. Due to the daily use of SAP P41 (MM&SD module) all members of the logistics team are experts in SAP.
A successful Order Manager is part of the SCM Logistics team and has strong communication skills to ensure key relationships are maintained and high expectations to a professional logistic are met. This Role would suit someone with strong dedication and passion for efficient and smooth processes along the supply chain. If you are the person we are looking for, then come and join our team as Order Manger.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Act as primary point of contact for customers to ensure an excellent expectations management.
- Processing orders in the system (SAP) and issue order confirmation, arrange delivery and invoice.
- Handling warranty and return process in SAP
- Optimize transportation network in the aspects of delivery time, customer value-add and transparency
- Establish and maintain key relationships with all operational stakeholders.
- You identify and initiate improvements along the whole supply chain.
Your qualiﬁcations and experience:
- Master in business administration or similar
- Work experience in Supply Chain for more than 3 years
- As a team player, you can inspire your colleagues and partners with your ideas.
- SAP knowledge preferred
- You act according to the principle “We say what we do, we do what we say"
- Your strong communication skills will strengthen a trustworthy cooperation with internal and external partners
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.