We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our global IT Business Consulting team. This is global group that focusses on business relationship management to drive digital transformation, innovation and end to end business concierge enablement. IT Business consulting group is bridge between businesses and internal and external Technology and Partners.
Change the future with us!
- You will be responsible for working with global and local cross functional teams focusing on digitalization and emerging technologies.
- Will work closely with leadership of the unit for strategy, Drive Digital engagement programs, Project and Program Management Activities, Change Management and Communication, Digital Consulting, Drive new digital projects in domains such as Augmented Reality/ Virtual Reality, Mobile Applications, Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence
- Technical Capabilities such as Good understanding of digital technologies like AR/VR, Mobile Applications and Advanced Analytics, Program management Skills.
- Strong presentation skills to support partner management, communication planning, develop material for various communications and leadership presentations
- Experience in Requirement Analysis, Process Consulting
- Should be proficient with SDLC and Agile
- You must be holding an engineering degree (B.E/B.Tech) with MBA from reputed institute. You bring min 2 -4 years of professional experience in Consulting with focus in IT.
- Experience in Manufacturing industry will be a plus. Experience in working with leadership
- You have phenomenal interpersonal skills. You’re a self-starter who takes accountability of responsibilities, independent & self-motivated, have superb communication skills, love to work in teams, are grounded, honest, hardworking and have a vibrant personality & friendly attitude. Excellent in MIS, Presentations (PPTs)
This role is based in Navi Mumbai (Kharghar). You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time