Manufacturing Engineer @ COR SCM
SCM Enable ensures the enabling of production (MAKE) and system start-up (Installation) by close collaboration with all SCM departments. One of the most important responsibilities is a controlled introduction of new products into SCM, by providing instructions and specifications to production and system start-up. SCM Enable supports with daily technical issues and problems at the factory. As the interface to R&D, we involve ourselves already in an early stage of product development, to address and implement SCM requirements.
A successful candidate is a problem solver with strong communication skills to ensure key relationships are maintained and high expectations to a professional logistic are met. This Role would suit someone with strong dedication and passion for efficient and smooth processes along the supply chain. If you are the person we are looking for, then come and join our team as Manufacturing Engineer
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You responsible for shaping and implementing of manufacturing processes with the target to achieve highest process and quality standards
- Responsibility for an operational support in case of technical issues in the production and support in handling customer complaints
- Introducing SCM requirements in an early development phase of new products
- Establish and maintain key relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- You identify, initiate and drive process improvements independently, set standards and share your experience across the supply chain.
Your qualiﬁcations and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Work experience in Supply Chain for more than 3 years
- As a team player, you can inspire your colleagues and partners with your ideas.
- Proven ability to take on projects and identify process improvements
- Experience in successfully managing changes
- You act according to the principle “Today is about tomorrow"
- Your strong communication skills will strengthen a trustworthy cooperation with internal and external partners
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.